- 100000 onwards INR
- Briquette Plant
- Up to 2000 Kg/hr
- 8200 Apox. Kilograms (kg)
- Water Cooling System
- 415 Volt (v)
- High Efficiency, Compact Structure, Lower Energy Consumption
Main concept of this project is to produce the bio-coal, which is made from the wastages. We cannot destroy the wastages totally but we can use it with the help of briquetting plant and can produce the briquettes which ultimately generate energy. To provide the energy in low cost is the main concept of the project. Almost any biomass can be briquetted. Briquetting plants set so far in India are using saw dust, bamboo dust, bagasse, cotton stalk, coffee husk, groundnut shell, mustard husk/stalk, pine needles, rice husk, sugar mill waste, jute waste, coir pith and other wastes & residues like castor shell, tea waste, tree bark, wild grasses & shrubs i.e. any type of agriculture waste or forestry waste can be also briquetted individually or in combination without using any binder.
This heavy duty Briquetting Plant uses biomass like coir pith, sugarcane bagasse, corn dental stick and others as its raw materials. Provided plant is acknowledged for its Eco-friendly mechanism, ergonomic design, high output and long working life. This plant is used for trouble free conversion of agro forestry waste materials into bio coal. Used raw materials should have minimal moisture level. Low wastage rate, continuous operation, low noise generation and low operating cost are some of the main features of this plant. We are a growth oriented manufacturer and exporter of premium quality Briquetting Plant.
- Production Capacity : 700-850 Kgs//Hr Depends on raw material
- Finished Product Size : 65mm diameter
- Finished Product Length : 100mm to 200mm
- Finished Product Shape : Cylindrical
- Raw Material Form : Powdery
- Process cost/MT (Approx.) : INR 600 to 750/-
- Required power connection : 80 HP / 60 KW machine with powder mill
- Practical used Amp. Load : 72 83 Amp (Approx)
- Power consumption : 50 55 Units / Hr.
- 1 Per Month
- 60 Days
- All India
Samrat Industrial Area No. 2, Opp. Kaneria Oil Industries, Gondal Road, Rajkot, Gujarat, 360004, India