- 100000 onwards INR
- White Coal
- for making bio coal or white coal or briquettes
- 1200 to 2000 (depending on raw material Kg/hr
- 8500 (approx) Kilograms (kg)
- Water Cooling System
- AC Motor
- 90 mm
- 8% - 12%
- up to 25 Millimeter (mm)
This project is called White Coal Plant and is a process of converting Agro waste and forestry waste into biomass briquettes/Bio coal. The biomass briquetting is the best renewable source of energy for healthy environment and economy. Its complete Eco-friendly green energy project. We all are well aware with the importance of energy and its sources. Energy is the key factor in the economic development of every country. The demand of energy is increasing day by day and the supplies of sources are limited. It is globally red alert for fossil fuel like petrol, kerosene, natural gas, LPG and lignite etc. this has made a huge gap between demand and supply of energy. Renewable energy is the ultimate solution, which can fill this gap. Most of advanced countries have adopted this concept and accepted this project and have retained their natural resources to get the solution of energy and fuels. Main concept of this project is to produce the material as a bio-coal, which is made from the wastages. We cannot destroy the wastages totally but we can use it with the help of briquetting plant and can produce the briquettes which ultimately generate energy. To provide the energy in low cost is the main concept of the project.
Almost any biomass can be briquetted. Briquetting plants set so far in India are using saw dust, bamboo dust, bagasse, cotton stalk, coffee husk, groundnut shell, mustard husk/stalk, pine needles, rice husk, sugar mill waste, jute waste, coir pith and other wastes & residues like castor shell, tobacco stem, tea waste, tree bark, wild grasses & shrubs i.e. any type of agriculture waste or forestry waste can be also briquetted individually or in combination without using any binder.
Raw material like saw dust is screened and stalk (Forest & Agro waste) are chopped by cutter chipper cum grinder (Single action) if the raw material size is bigger than 25mm.
For using material of two or more types, it should be mixed in suitable form.
If raw material has high moisture then it should be reduced by sun drying or using turbo dryer. Normally if the moisture level is higher than 15% there would be a requirement of dryer.
Raw material (of desired size) is transported by pneumatic system to holding bins fixed over briquetting press.
By screw conveyor, material moves from bin to the press.
Material is compressed by ram through taper bored die. By compression temperature is raised & lignin come to the surface and binds the material by its natural binder.
Briquettes are formed in shape of log and it is automatically pushed through cooling line to the storage point.
- Production Capacity : 1200-2500 Kg.Hrs.
- Finished Product Size : 90mm diameter
- Finished Product Shape : Cylindrical
- Raw Material Form : Accepts all type of agro waste raw material up To 25mm size max.
- Process cost/MT (Approx.) :INR.400 to 550/-
- Briquette Length : 100 mm 350 mm
- Moisture content of Raw Material: 8% to 12 %
- Required power connection : 88.5 HP / 66.37 KW
- Practical used Amp. Load : 75 85 Amp (Approx)
- Power consumption : 30 40 Unit / Hrs.
- Sugarcane Baggasse : 1000 to 1300 Kg / Hr (Approx.)
- Groundnut shell : 1800 to 2500 Kg / Hr (Approx.)
- Saw Dust : 1500 to 1700 Kg / Hr (Approx.)
- Rice Husk : 1000 to 1350 Kg / Hr (Approx.)
- Other & Mix Raw Material : 1200 To 1800 Kg /Hr ( Approx.)
- 1 Per Month
- 60 Days
- All India
Samrat Industrial Area No. 2, Opp. Kaneria Oil Industries, Gondal Road, Rajkot, Gujarat, 360004, India