- Booking Amount, 2,00,000 INR
- Turbo Dryer
- 1200-2000 Kg/hr
- 6 To 7 Tonne
- Water Cooling System
- 33 Watt (w)
- 1 year
Flash Dryer System :
We are offering the high quality Biomass Flash dryer. The offered dryer is used for drying any granulated agricultural or forest waste raw material. The dried material can be used as a Biomass for heat generation or for making High quality Biomass Pellets or Biomass Briquettes. It is made for high end field performance and is very useful. The dryer is easy to operate and can be used in various industrial and commercial applications. The offered Biomass Flash dryer is made available by us that is manufactured using high quality steel and other metals for effective drying.
- Output Capacity: 2000 to 5000 kg/hr.
- Maximum Input Moisture up to 35%
- Outlet Moisture 10 to 15%
- Maximum Input Moisture up to 45%
- MOISTURE EVAPORATION CAPACITY : 450kg./hr.
- OUTPUT : 1500 kg./hr.
- MAXIMUM INPUT MOISTURE : 35%
- OUTLET MOISTURE : 15%
- CENTRIFUGAL FAN MOTOR : 15 HP
- VIBRATING SCREEN : 2 HP
- SCREW CONVEYOR MOTOR : 2 HP
Hot air temp. is kept according to the requirement from moisture of material. Your flue gas temp of 150 deg cent will not serve the purpose as material, even at 30-35 % moisture level, will require 300-350 deg cent. Also, for 50 % material, the temp may be used at about 500-550 deg cent.
Flow rate will be around 10,000 cmh.
This I have mentioned to you earlier also. The dryer is flexible at the joints, i.e., at the bends. So, you can take a 90 deg turn at any of the joints. Hence, including HAG, the dryer size could be 30 x 15 ft or 25 x 25 ft. with a height of about 29 ft.
We, as a Briquetting Press manufacturer., recommend Hot Air Generator, using thermal heat with briquettes or biomass as raw material, to be the source.
We use a SS chicken mesh at the outlet of furnace, which is sufficient to arrest any leftover spark in the flue gas, after it has travelled through 2-3 ups & downs in the Furnace.
With 50 % input and 14 % output of bagasse, CTD dryer will give an output of approx. 1500 kgs/hr.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque
- Per Month
- 45 Days
- All India
- ISO-International Organisation for Standardization D&B-Dun & Bradstreet CE Marking Conformit TUV SUD Patent Registered
Samrat Industrial Area No. 2, Opp. Kaneria Oil Industries, Gondal Road, Rajkot, Gujarat, 360004, India