A biomass dryer is a large-scale moisture and water removal industrial plant that is used to remove water from raw biomass that is used to produce compact solid fuel pellets. This machine can handle agricultural and wood waste in powdered and small solid forms with a maximum size of 10 millimeters. An air pulverizing system in this highly efficient industrial plant transports raw materials and removes moisture from them at high temperatures. With this Biomass Dryer, you can save a lot of money.
- Input Raw Material: Any agriculture waste and wood grinding powder
- Raw Material Diameter Size: Up to 5mm
- Raw Material Length Size: Up to 10
- In Put (Feed) Moisture: Up to 35%
- Out Put Moisture: Up to 15%
- Power Required: 73 HP
Samrat Industrial Area No. 2, Opp. Kaneria Oil Industries, Gondal Road, Rajkot, Gujarat, 360004, India