- 100000 onwards INR
- mechanical piston press type
- produce white coal
- 2000 Kg/hr
- 5800 Kilograms (kg)
- Water Cooling System
- 440 Watt (w)
- DC Motor
- Constant Pressure
- 70mm dia.
We are instrumental in manufacturing and supplying a comprehensive array of Biomass Briquetting Machines. Our offered product is a heavy machine of standard design. These machines are fabricated by our experienced professionals using premium quality material and in complete compliance with the set industry standards. Our machines are highly demanded in the market for waste processing and recycling. We stringently check our manufactured range on various well-defined parameters, which ensures its flawless delivery. Agro Waste Recycling Machines are highly acclaimed by our clients owing to their easy installation and minimum maintenance.
- Quality spare parts are used in fabricating these machines
- Premium performance
- Accurate Output
- Sturdy construction
- Maximum Production Capacity.
- Heavy structure with standard design.
- Acceptability up to 20 mm size of Raw Material (NO need of powder Form).
- Easy Operating system.
- High-density of finished product with 90 mm diameter
- Lowest production Cost per MT due to state of art technology
- Low Electric consumption due to direct feeding without hammer Mill
- Low maintenance cost.
- Low management cost due to high production capacity.
- No loss of production & Air pollution due to direct feeding system
- Production Capacity : 1200-1500 Kg/Hr
- Finished Product Size : 90 mm Diameter
- Raw Material Form : Cylindrical
- Process Cost/Mt (Appr)
- Weight : 9 Tonne
- Dimension (LXBXH) : 5X5X16"
Use of Briquettes in various Industries
- Ceramic Industries
- Refractory Industries
- Chemical Industries
- Milk plant
- Vegetable plants
- Spinning Mill
- Leather Industries
- Rubber Industries
- Solvent Extraction Plant
- Dyeing Units
- Food processing Industries
- Textile Unit
- Lamination Industries
- Brick making units
- Any Industrial thermal application
What is Briquettes?
Briquettes are non-convertible source of energy, produced when Raw-Material like Agro waste & Forestry Waste are processed through Briquetting Press. This Briquettes are renewable in energy.
- Briquettes are cheaper then coal.
- Briquettes does not pollutes the environment as there is no sulfur in briquettes.
- Biomass briquettes have a higher practical thermal value and much lower ash content.
- There is no fly ash when burning briquettes.
- Have high burning efficiency.
- Briquettes are usually produced near the consumption centers and supplies do not depend on erratic transport from long distances.
- Production Capacity : 700-850 Kgs//Hr Depends on raw material
- Finished Product Size : 65mm diameter
- Finished Product Length : 100mm to 200mm
- Finished Product Shape : Cylindrical
- Raw Material Form : Powdery
- Process cost/MT (Approx.) : INR 600 to 750/-
- Required power connection : 80 HP / 60 KW machine with powder mill
- Practical used Amp. Load : 72 83 Amp (Approx)
- Power consumption : 50 55 Units / Hr.
- Sugarcane Baggasse : 450 to 500 Kgs / Hr (Approx.)
- Groundnut shell : 700 to 900 Kgs / Hr (Approx.)
- Saw Dust : 700 to 850 Kgs / Hr (Approx.)
- Rice Husk : 350 to 450 Kgs / Hr (Approx.)
- Other & Mix Raw Material : 600 To 750 Kgs /Hr ( Approx.)
- 1 Per Month
- 60 Days
- All India
- ISO-International Organisation for Standardization D&B-Dun & Bradstreet CE Marking Conformit Europene TUV SUD Patent registered
Samrat Industrial Area No. 2, Opp. Kaneria Oil Industries, Gondal Road, Rajkot, Gujarat, 360004, India